Love Leather




I've been slightly obsessed lately with leather so I thought I would look for a few faux leather pieces that my readers might be interested in. I started with the lowest-priced item that I could find: a faux leather trim t-shirt at only $18. I did a post on Monday on some fabulous faux leather finds, so if you are like me and love this trend, jump on it while it is hot!

Slightly off topic, I thought I would give you guys a little peek into what has been my life as of late. My three-year-old son started school today (pre-school) and I think I was a little more stressed out than he was. I hardly slept a wink last night knowing that we had to be up at the crack of dawn and dressed, fed, make-up on (that would be me, not him). We made it on time and he went in with no stress or tears.

I have also been busy teaching (eight classes this year.) I love my job and I am so fortunate to spend a few days a week teaching girls to dance. This is my first year in over ten years to teach kids under the age of ten. It is very cool to see little minds at work and to see them grasp concepts. Now if I can just get them to listen to me the WHOLE time then we will be in business!

Have a fabulous day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment