Faux Leather

Worthington top and skirt (JCPenney), Francesca's clutch, Target shoes,
F21 jewelry except ring (Charming Charlie), sunglasses

As cute as leather pieces are, sometimes the price tags that go along with them are a little too steep. Lately, I've been on the lookout for faux leather pieces that fit my style and budget. While preparing a post on faux leather pieces for later in the week, I stumbled upon some things at JCPenney. I was impressed with the selection of items in-store as well as the price points. 

I searched the website numerous times for this skirt but was unable to find it. You may be able to go to your local store and see if they carry it because the website does not seem to have it at this time. (If you find it then you are lucky. It is a steal at only $25!) If you are unable to find it, I found an option here, and a slightly pricier version here







Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment