Leather

I know leather pants have been around for a long time now, but I still love how versatile and luxe they make any outfit look. I put together two looks, one for a party and one for the weekend that both embody my style. And somehow both looks are black and white, which also happens to be one of my favorite color combinations.

Weekend
Click here to shop

A simple tee and ankle boots are the perfect way to keep leather pants casual on the weekend. I'm a huge fan of simple jewelry so a pair of stud earrings are enough for this look.



Party
Click here to shop

I recently ran across a fur infinity scarf at Charming Charlie for only $20 (check your local store) but resisted the urge to buy it. Now I feel like I need to go back and get it because I had a hard time finding one online for this post. I think it would be such a great piece for this time of year. I paired it with a simple white tee and sequin jacket above but I think it would look great with a blazer, a plaid button down shirt, a sequin shell top, etc. There are so many different options!

Have a great day!





0 comments:

Post a Comment