Vests

When I wore my new sleeveless blazer on Friday (here) it got me thinking about other ways to wear vests. I have loved my green utility vest and have worn it numerous ways on the blog (one post is coming up on Friday) but am trying to branch out and try new ones. Vests remind me so much of the '90s (especially denim ones!) but I think that there are ways to wear them without looking like a victim of '90s fashion.

vest
(Click here to shop)

I remember wearing my denim vest with short sleeve and long sleeve shirts in high school but probably wouldn't have thought to pair it with another sleeveless garment. While I have worn vests with long sleeves in the recent past (and this Friday), I'm loving the idea of vests over sleeveless garments.


vest1
(Click here to shop)

Of the two, this look is definitely my favorite. These are all very basic pieces but combined give this outfit a very easy and chic look. 

What do you think of the vest trend? Which look above is more your style?

Make sure you check out my guest post over at My New Favorite Outfit!

* Congrats to Jessica Windle for winning the Hello Cheeseburger giveaway!

* Ad space is available in my sidebar to help promote your blog or business! Click the sponsor tab above for more information. Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment