Chambray - Three Ways

I stumbled upon these cute chambray pants the other day while online shopping. Typically, when I buy something, I try to think of numerous ways to wear it. It seems silly to buy something that can only be worn one way. Here are a few of my favorite outfit combinations with these pants:

casual
(Click here to shop)

I don't typically wear a lot of flats but I love the print of the ones pictured above. They are much more fun than just a basic sandal and help keep the outfit from looking frumpy. When putting together a casual outfit, I think it is important to think about each piece going into the outfit. Choose a flat shoe with a print, pick a relaxed bag in a bright color, and a top with pretty cut-outs. This casual outfit beats a regular jeans and t-shirt combo any day.

casualchic
(Click here to shop)

Since I don't wear a lot of flats, this is a casual outfit that is more my style. The slouchy top and baggy pants are dressed up slightly with studded heels, a statement necklace, and funky sunglasses.


dressedup
(Click here to shop)

What can I say about this outfit except that it is right up my alley? Take a simple tank and dress it up with a statement coat, shiny bag, and edgy necklace. It's easy, effortless, and you will look like a million bucks. I need this outfit ASAP.

Which look above is your favorite?

* Don't forget about the Keeping It Casual link-up happening tomorrow. You can see an example here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment