Wallis Contest and Flashback Friday

Blazer c/o Wallis (here), Worthington top via JCP, A.N.A jeans (here), Shoedazzle heels (here), Aldo clutch

Let me fill you in on a little contest that I am a part of. A U.K. clothing company (Wallis) contacted me a few weeks ago and asked if I would like to be in a contest with other bloggers to become their U.S. Ambassador. Of course I said yes. I am so excited that I have even been selected for this competition. There are 27 other bloggers and they are all amazing women with great blogs. I was a little shocked that they wanted to include little ole me in the mix!

I chose this blazer from Wallis and I love how the stripes go with this blouse. You all know that I'm obsessed with black and white. It was the only obvious choice for me.

Here is the deal. The five girls with the most votes will be the contenders for the grand prize (a trip to London and a year of working to promote Wallis in the U.S.). So that means that I have to get in the top five. Please help me out by voting! You start by liking the Wallis facebook page here. Then you look on their page for the purple box that says 'blogger ambassador contest' and click it. A little pop-up by Offerpop will come up and you have to accept it in order to go to the page to vote. Look for Fashion and Beauty Finds, click the link which takes you to another page and VOTE. Thank you so much to all who have been voting already and I hope I can get more votes. Let's get in the top five!!




Here is my post from one year ago today:

Read post here

Ah, the trip to Vegas. I had a blast hitting up my favorite stores in the mall. I remember that I made my husband go with me to H&M as soon as we got to Vegas. I picked out this look and we went to dinner where I about face-planted in my meal because I was so exhausted. Good times.

Have a great weekend!

* Don't forget that you can vote every 24 hours for me until Tuesday. Thanks!






0 comments:

Post a Comment