Cherry Limeade


F21 top and jewelry, Gap jeans, Shoedazzle heels (here), Lazaro clutch

You ladies don't know how hard it is for me to get a decent picture without sunglasses these days. If I'm lucky enough to find a super shady spot, I might be able to ditch the glasses. My eyes are so sensitive.

I tried forgoing the sunglasses for these pictures but only came away with a handful of pictures because of the crazy eyes in all of them. I guess my shutter speed was a little slow because the camera caught every expression in mid-blink. You know, that drunk look. I'd rather not share those pictures with you. 





On another note, have I already worn this outfit before? I usually remember what outfits I have worn on the blog but for some reason I just can't remember. If I have, oh well. If not, well, here's a new one for you!

* Please make a note that my Top Three link-up (see an example here) will take place on Monday. I typically do these link-ups on the very last day of the month (unless the last day falls on a Saturday or Sunday as I do not post on the weekends) but I have something different planned for Tuesday, the last day of the month. I will keep the link-up open for a few days, though, to give you time to get your posts in. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment