Weekend Recap


Well, finally got around to getting my hair cut this weekend. It's only been six months (or maybe more). Every single time I walk out of the salon I always tell my hair guy, "See you in eight weeks!" He just laughs because he knows it will be more like eight months. I have good intentions, honest. Somehow life just gets in the way, you know?

I don't normally wear my hair straight, only because it takes so long to fix. The whole back of my hair is extremely curly but the front part is straight (how crazy is that?). So I usually just throw my hair up in hot rollers. So much easier for this mama.

I love how he did my hair after cutting it. While blow drying, it split on its own into a center part. I've never been one to sport the butt cut (or, center part as we call it in polite society) because I felt like I always looked weird. I kind of like how it turned out, though, so I might try and style it this way in the future.




Went to see this little guy play soccer on Friday night. At his age there isn't much 'playing' but they still learn the idea of kicking the ball around. It is fun to watch and he is too cute out there on the field.




This little guy can't wait to get out on the field. He ran around the whole time and was itching to join his big brother in the game.


We had this little guy's party at the park on Saturday. My baby turned four and I don't know where the last four years have gone. I held him and rocked him and pretended to be sad and said, "How are you a big boy now? When did that happen?" He just replied with, "But I'm still alive mama!" Sweet boy is funny, and one smart little cookie. I love him.


Weekly frozen yogurt tradition...

Little man on left ate small bites (slowly) and big boy on the right shoveled in the fro yo until the brain freeze happened. Poor little guy (but so funny too).

Don't forget about the link-up happening this Wednesday! Get your casual outfit post ready to share. Have a great day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment