Pins For My Blogger Friends

Lately I've been getting back into Pinterest. When my baby was little, he would sleep in my arms while I scrolled through Pinterest. When he started napping in his crib, I fell out of the pinning habit. But once again Pinterest has sucked me back in. It's a good thing that I don't have a 9 to 5 job because I might be fired from this rediscovered addiction...

The past few days I have found a couple of pins that remind me of some of my blogging friends. I have followed these ladies for quite some time and although they are each different, I love their style (and their personalities). You might be familiar with them but if you aren't, here you go...

Read post here

Sooae over at The Haute Cookie has such gorgeous, flawless style. She can cook like nobody's business (can you please give me lessons?!) and she can rock black and white ensembles making them look fresh every single time. I know when I go to her blog that I am going to see original fashion that no other blogger can do. 

This is the pin that reminded me of her:

via

If you know her, what do you think? 

The next girl that I thought of was Shanna at Because Shanna Said So. This girl is just flat out fun, hilarious, and stylish all at the same time. She is a master pattern mixer, and the queen of scarves. She's got a knack for putting together outfits and I love every single look that she does.

Read post here

See? Three prints together! Genius. Here is the pin that reminded me of her:

via

Of course, I can see her adding a scarf and a leopard belt. 

The last blogging gal is Amy from Dreaming in Cashmere. I don't just love Amy's blog because we share the same name (although it is pretty awesome, if I do say so myself!) but I love how she just always looks cool. She is always gorgeous whether she is in flats or heels and can wear boyfriend jeans better than anyone I know. And she looks fabulous doing so. 

Read post here

Isn't she just cool? She also has a knack for mixing prints...

Here is the pin that reminded me of her:



So what do you think? Did I hit the nail on the head? Or miss the mark completely? I guess we should let those ladies be the ultimate judges...

Make sure you have your outfit post ready for tomorrow's link-up! Have a great day!





0 comments:

Post a Comment