Tough and Sweet

Tough and Sweet

I seem to have a thing for mixing tough and girly items together. Instead of dressing from head to toe in frills and ruffles, I like to add a bit of edge to balance it out. Or I will add a sweet, girly element to balance out a hard, edgy look. Balance is always key!

Since I paired a biker jacket with this high-low skirt, I decided to add a tall heel to complete the ensemble. Wearing flats with this skirt and jacket would seem too frumpy (in my opinion). I don't know about you, but some outfits of mine can feel too heavy and make me look dumpy until I add a heel for height.

And as for the delayed post... My son kept me up from 4:30-6:30 this morning. So needless to say I was a bit tired this morning. I am writing this post and drinking my coffee until my little boys start demanding my attention. Which is now. The toddler just shut his finger in the door.

Don't forget to like my facebook page if you haven't done it already! Have a great weekend y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment