Beauty Product Review (and Other Things)

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

I have been using products by St. Ives since I was thirteen. (So basically for more than half of my life.) I have used their face washes, lotions, body scrubs, and now this apricot scrub for blemish and blackhead control. Let me tell you, if you haven't been using an exfoliating scrub lately, do it! I have to admit that I have been a little lazy when it comes to skin care ever since my boys were born. I used to exfoliate at least once a week but somehow taking that extra step seemed too difficult when I had my first baby. 

I found this apricot scrub in the travel section at my local Target a few weeks ago. After using it, I couldn't believe that I had gone so long without exfoliating! It only takes 60 extra seconds in the shower. Really. Who doesn't have 60 extra seconds?

You will love how soft your skin feels after using this scrub. Unlike some other scrubs, it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. It gently removes the dead surface skin and leaves your face fresh and radiant. I would recommend using once a week (or twice if you have oily skin). If you exfoliate too often, however, you risk drying out your skin.

Check your local drugstore or Target for this great product. With something so great under $5, you just can't go wrong!


                                                                          ***

I thought I would post some pictures from my recent trip to Las Vegas. Here are just a few of my favorite ones.

The Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace



Window display at Louis Vuitton

Window display at Alexander McQueen








Have a great Easter Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment