Gallery: Walking on Fire

Yes, I am a shoe whore. I can not get enough shoes. If it were up to me, I would live in a custom made closet filled with wedges, stilettos, platform, booties, pumps and anything else representing a shoe.  A little to drastic? Perhaps.

If you have not seen the January 2012 New Style Collection from Fahrenheit, you are missing out my dear shoe maven!


Take a look at what you have been missing: 


                                   


Wondering how you can get your feet in these in beauties?  Click on the link title above to go directly to endless.com where you can purchase your very own Fahrenheit shoe.

As an added bonus, did you know that endless.com they offer FREE two (2) day shipping in the US? Live outside the US? No worries, FREE International shipping is offered on orders $100 or more.

Enjoy your shoe shopping! Please come back to share your favorite shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment