Transitioning

H&M tee, F21 dress and clutch, BCBGeneration heels, Lilac Bijoux c/o necklace

Not only are we transitioning from winter to spring, but I am transitioning from being pregnant to a post-baby body. My little man is three weeks old (he's so cute!) so I can't quite fit into all of my old clothes just yet. If you have had a baby before, you know that it usually takes awhile for your body to return back to its regular size. For now I will wear simple things like dresses and anything with a lot of stretch!





I wore this outfit on my first date night with my hubby since Mark was born. I can't tell you how FAB it was to get out of the house with my husband and have a conversation. I spent the whole first ten minutes just giggling at the table. People probably thought I was tipsy even though I had not been drinking. I was just so excited to be out!

Have a great day!






0 comments:

Post a Comment