Winter Staples & An Update



I really don't know where this year has gone. I think the older I get, the quicker time seems to pass me by. Somehow November is already here and with that, much cooler temperatures have arrived. Of course, in Louisiana, we won't have 'winter' until about January. 

I think dresses and skirts are fine in winter but something about the cold months makes me lazy and I always want to wear pants. It just takes too much effort to put on tights and skirts sometimes. The look above is one that would be a winter staple of mine. The top, pants, and the coat are so versatile and I can imagine several looks incorporating all three pieces throughout the winter.

***

I know I've been MIA the past few weeks and for that I am only slightly sorry. It's been nice reading other blogs and not feeling the pressure to post anything. I've also been really sick the past two weeks and super busy on top of that.

I'm wrapping up my pilates training this week and I have my first real client this morning (wish me luck!!!). I'm 23 weeks along with this pregnancy and only have 17 to go (I'm sure you could have done the math), but I still feel like there is so much to do! My next big hurdle is to choreograph seven dances for recital and teach them in January. When I'm done with that, I feel like I will be able to relax again. Hope you are doing well! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment