Lost and Found

Forever 21 shirt dress (here) (similar with more sizes here), Colin Stuart heels (similar here),
 Outrage Fashion c/o clutch (here), Charming Charlie bracelet and necklace, sunglasses (here)

I've been waiting for the right moment to wear this black shirt dress. I picked it up at the beginning of the summer knowing that it would be the perfect transitional dress. No, not a summer-to-fall transitional dress, but a 'normal clothes' to 'maternity clothes' dress. I can still cram myself into my jeans but it is starting to get uncomfortable. This dress was a life saver. 

I also thought this magazine clutch (thanks to Outrage Fashion) would work perfectly with this dress. The high-low hem and rolled back sleeves of the dress give it an effortless feel while the clutch adds a touch of cool to the look. And I can't believe I found these heels again. Stacked up high on a shelf next to my wedding shoes sat these red sandals that I have had for years. I love when I find something old again that feels new and fresh when added to my current wardrobe.




There is still time to enter the giveaway for a $40 electronic Forever 21 gift card here. Have a great day!

*Please take a moment and vote for me in the Wallis contest. The winner gets to take a trip to NYFW and I need to get in the top five in order to be considered. You can vote hourly here. Thank you!





0 comments:

Post a Comment