Get The Look: Smoked Eyes by Hard Candy

Hard Candy

This morning after taking Lil Diva to the bus stop, I made my way to Walmart. While in the retail store I walked through the cosmetics aisle. I really was not looking for anything in specific, but I came across Hard Candys' makeup display. After browsing the collection, I noticed that they have this little booklet called: Get The Look!

I looked at it briefly. In the inside of the booklet, Hard Candy has 4 styles of eye makeup: Smokey Eyes, Glam-our Eyes, Cat Eyes, and Glitter Eyes.

Of all the makeup out there, I love to play-up my eyes with fun, funky but stylish eye-shadows. My favorite eye looks are smokey, cat and glam-our. I found the tips to be quite helpful, especially for those who are not quite sure how to achieve these eye looks. Which is the exact reason why I chose to share them with you in four (4) individual posts.

Today it's all about the Smokey Eyes:

smokey eyes

Hard Candy Tip:

1.Using Kaleyedescope in Bad Reputation, apply a dark shade along the lash line and blend up to the outside corner of the lid. Add a highlighter shade just below the brow bone and to the inner corners of the eye for a brightened effect.

2. Apply Walk the Line liquid eyeliner along the upper and lower lash line.

3. To complete the smoked look, apply Ginormous Mascara in Black Out  to upper lashes.

*to get these items just click the product name to be directed to the main website


Stay tuned for our next post in this mini-series of "Get the Look via Hard Candy" where we will be sharing tips for the Glam-our Eyes Look.


0 comments:

Post a Comment